For this project i choose to do motion blur. I have been working on motion blur on and off since the beginning of the semester. I have experimented using long exposure with different light paths and i experimented in moving objects like cars. As for a theme, i wanted to show the trail pr path that we all leave behind, whether it's intentional or not. I feel like i have only just started learning about and experimenting with Motion Blur and long exposure. I am excited to keep on experimenting with this technique.
"Charismatic Enigma"
F 2.7, 15"
"Transparency"
F 2.7, 2"
"Happy Halloween"
F2.7, 15"
"Say Cheese"
F2.7 , 15"
"Objects May Appear Closer"
F3.5, 1"
"Keep Walking"
F8.0, 6"
"Ginger Speed!"
F4.5, 1"3
"Batter Up"
F 2.7, 0"8
"Heads Up"
F2.7, 2"
"Electric Twist"
F3.2, 2"5
"Follow Me"
F2.7, 1"
"This little Light of Mine"
F2.7, 15"
No comments:
Post a Comment